Our company operates in full compliance with applicable US laws. We put ourselves out of the way to make your experience of working with us as comfortable as possible.
This Statement describes how we may collect, store, use and share personal information about visitors to our site or application, as well as personal information about our clients.
How We Collect Information
1. We collect private information when you visit our site
2. We collect information about you when you fill out online forms or register on our site
3. We collect information during communication or correspondence with you
4. Some services, including advertising, search and analytical services, may collect information about you while you are visiting our website automatically.
What information we may collect about you
1. Personal information about you, including your name, work or home address, ZIP code, telephone and/or email address.
2. Not-unique demographic information about gender, age, interests, preferences. We do not disclose this data without your consent.
3. Information about your orders, calls to the support service, your correspondence and communication with our specialists and consultants.
4. Technical information about your computer and browser, including device type, IP address, browser version and operating system type, recent browser history, referring website, your activity on our website, duration of stay, access time and so on.
How We Use Information
We collect personal information about visitors to our site, users of the application and our customers in order to communicate, receive and answer questions, conduct business correspondence, accept orders and provide services.
Information about visitors to our site and users of the application allows us to improve the functionality of the site in accordance with market trends and, as a result, to provide a better service.
We use information about site visitors and customers to conduct marketing and statistical research. We may use information about you to understand which functions of our site are most popular and in demand, which pages and content are interesting to users, from which sources we receive the most visitors and so on.
We may share your private information with our trusted partners, suppliers, delivery services that are involved in the provision of services. Those to whom we transfer information about you cannot transfer it to anyone. They must keep it confidential.
Our service operates in accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act. We use your email address for answering questions, business correspondence, newsletters and special offers. You can opt-out of receiving letters from us at any time. We will not share your email address with third parties.
We may disclose your personal information at the request of the authorities, to protect our interests and property, as well as to protect the interests of our clients.
We will disclose information about you if you are noticed in fraudulent activity or illegal activities.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
Our company does not knowingly collect or store information about site visitors under 13 years of age. If a child has used our site, any parent or guardian may contact us to remove the personal information we collect.
Online Privacy Protection Act
You have the right to view the pages of our site anonymously. You can also notify us at any time if your personal information has changed. If you have any questions, wishes and suggestions, you can contact us by phone or e-mail.